Use the weight loss tools below to lose weight or keep the weight off after you’ve finished your chosen diet!
For The Female Metabolism:
The Venus Factor, by John Barban
Transform Your Body!
Total Transformation Package, by Jon Gabriel
According to the creator of the Total Transformation Package, Jon Gabriel, your body has a FAT switch that needs to be turned off. While the fat switch is on, your body is not protected from various toxins, which is why you cannot lose weight. Jon himself learned how to turn the switch off, and lost over 200 pounds! His diet program explains how you can turn off YOUR fat switch so that you can crave less food and speed up your metabolism.
His program has been featured in various media including The Today Show.
See How Jon Gabriel Lost 226lbs ← Get started today!
For FAST weight loss:
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet, by Joel Marion
The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet claims you can lose up to 25 pounds in 25 days. It uses 5-day cycles that you are to repeat 5 times. The idea is, that by strategically combining certain meals and exercises, you can lose a lot of fat. One of the focal points of this diet program is building and maintaining your muscle and metabolism, while burning the fat.
Read our full review of this program, or get started!
Lose 25 Pounds In 25 Days ← Get started today!
For Long-Term Sustained Weight Loss
Enjoying Weight Loss, by the Hypnosis Network
This program by Hypnosis Network is great for changing the way you think and feel about getting slim and staying slim. This change in your perception supposedly leads to your having a positive outlook about your weight loss and enjoying the process, and getting results! Below are highlights about Hypnosis Network and their programs:
- All recorded hypnosis sessions are by state-licensed mental health and medical professionals
- Unlike many companies selling hypnosis sessions, they select individual therapists for each topic. Each program they produce is developed by the most qualified therapist for the subject area in the English-speaking world.
- Every therapist holds a Ph.D. or other terminal degree in a psychology-related field, and is an expert in the use of hypnosis as well as the topic area in which they record for The Hypnosis Network. They review the journals, research therapist backgrounds, and then ensure that each program is safe, backed by research, and effective.
- Their hypnosis programs have been acclaimed by psychologists, doctors, and clinical hypnosis organizations, as well as individual customers
- They back all their programs with a one-year money-back satisfaction guarantee if they are purchased directly from The Hypnosis Network